Serviciul oferit de pariuri-online.ro are drept scop informarea publicului care doreste sa participe la pariuri sportive
Meniu principal: Home | De ce pariuri online? | Dechidere cont | Agentii recomandate | Cardul Visa Electron | Linkuri
Live info: Clasamente | Live scores | Cote comparate | Trend cote
Info: Tips&tricks | Analiza meci | Management bani | Handicap | Handicap asiatic | Betting exchange | Pariuri sigure | Dictionar

azwhoopinMK

Premii de 300 Euro de la bwin, acum din toate sporturile!

Moderator: pariuri-online.ro

azwhoopinMK

Mesajde azwhoopinMK » Joi Mai 01, 2008 3:35 pm

my picks for May
cheers
azwhoopinMK

Mesajde azwhoopinMK » Sâm Mai 10, 2008 2:09 pm

Two picks for today:
Turkish last round game between Besiktas and Manisaspor.
Besiktas will need a very big win here to try to get the 3rd place from Sivasspor, which leads to the UEFA Cup.
They are on equal points, but BJK are lacking goal difference, and they must obtain this.
Manisaspor are with only 29 points, and are already relegated from the first division this season, and will really have no big motivation for this game, and this is proven by the fact that they will be playing the game with lots of youngsters.
Besiktas will surely try to take advantage of this and go and win the game with more than 4-5 goals, and having the unmotivated Manisa side as opponent, I'm certain they can overcome the 0:1 EU Handicap here.
BJK @ 1.46 to win by at least two goals

GL!

5-1 +4.6
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Brno-Liberec
Game in the Czech championship between Brno and Liberec.
Brno are currently placed on the 4th place with 49 points, and are with 8 wins 4 draws and 2 losses at home.
Liberec are midttable this season, and are with 41 points, placed on the 7th th place, with 6 win 1 draws and 7 defeats on road.
With only few rounds to go, Brno are in big need of points, because they need to win 3rd place, which is occupied by Ostrava Banik with same points, but a better goal difference for Banik.
As for Liberec, they are quite safe on the 7th place, with no chances to promote really. They will take this game lightly IMO.
Brno will be surely going for the victory here, as they really need the points here.
I believe that with good play, and considering Liberec being relaxed for this game, Brno can achieve the victory here. They are a solid home team and will surely try to take advantage of this game against relaxed Liberec side, and I'll be going with them to win this game.
Brno @ 1.50 @ Bwin
GL!

2-0 +5
azwhoopinMK

Mesajde azwhoopinMK » Dum Mai 11, 2008 12:18 pm

One pick for today:
Spanish Primera Division game between Betis and Sevilla.
Point-wise, the game has not got huge interest for Betis, as they already saved themself from relegation, however it has a huge interest for them pride-wise, because this is the local Sevillan derby.
Betis are currently 12th with 46 points, while Sevilla are 5th with 58 points, and all remaining games will be very important for Sevilla because they will be trying to reach the 4th place, which will give them a Champions League ticket.
The first game between these two sides at Betis stadium, ended in an abandoned game, because Juande Ramos was hit by an object, and this only testifies how emotional and important this game is for both sides' supporters.
Betis will be missing Rivas and Ilic for this game, while Edu, Sobis and Pavone are all doubtful, but likely to play.
For Sevilla, Navas, Capel and Keita are all back from injuries and suspensions and they are ready to future in this game. Only important missing is Adriano, who is suspended.
Sevilla will definately try to take the three points here, because they need them very much. Of course it will be a hell atmosphere for them, but with the partnership of Kanoute and Fabiano, I'm sure they can win this game. So I'm going with Sevilla.
GL!

Sevilla @ 1.90

0-2 +9
azwhoopinMK

Mesajde z4p4citu » Dum Mai 11, 2008 3:59 pm

azwhoopinMK scrie:One pick for today:
Spanish Primera Division game between Betis and Sevilla.
Point-wise, the game has not got huge interest for Betis, as they already saved themself from relegation, however it has a huge interest for them pride-wise, because this is the local Sevillan derby.
Betis are currently 12th with 46 points, while Sevilla are 5th with 58 points, and all remaining games will be very important for Sevilla because they will be trying to reach the 4th place, which will give them a Champions League ticket.
The first game between these two sides at Betis stadium, ended in an abandoned game, because Juande Ramos was hit by an object, and this only testifies how emotional and important this game is for both sides' supporters.
Betis will be missing Rivas and Ilic for this game, while Edu, Sobis and Pavone are all doubtful, but likely to play.
For Sevilla, Navas, Capel and Keita are all back from injuries and suspensions and they are ready to future in this game. Only important missing is Adriano, who is suspended.
Sevilla will definately try to take the three points here, because they need them very much. Of course it will be a hell atmosphere for them, but with the partnership of Kanoute and Fabiano, I'm sure they can win this game. So I'm going with Sevilla.
GL!

Sevilla @ 1.90

Sevilla @ 1.95 bwin m8 :)
z4p4citu

Mesajde azwhoopinMK » Mar Mai 13, 2008 1:27 am

z4p4citu scrie:Sevilla @ 1.95 bwin m8 :)

Yeah OK, thx :) (maybe i mistyped)
the 0.5 won't change much though 8)
azwhoopinMK

Mesajde azwhoopinMK » Mar Mai 13, 2008 1:28 am

Pick for today:
Cavs-Celtics game 4, at 02:00 CET
Pick: Ilgauskas under 15,5 pts @ 1.85 @ bwin

Game four between the teams of Cavaliers and Celtics.
The Cavs won the first home game, and made the result down to 2-1.
And now they have a chance again to win, and make it 2-2 now.
The Celtics are known as very weak away players in playoffs, so its quite possible to be 2-2.
My pick here is Ilgauskas to score under 15,5 points.
In last game he got himself 12 points, and went 5 from 10 FG.
I expect a similar showup from him again this game, he has been pretty underish guy in last few games.
So, my pick here is Ilgauskas under 15,5 points.
GL!

+9.5
azwhoopinMK

Mesajde azwhoopinMK » Mar Mai 13, 2008 1:34 am

azwhoopinMK scrie:Pick for today:
Cavs-Celtics game 4, at 02:00 CET
Pick: Ilgauskas under 15,5 pts @ 1.85 @ bwin

Game four between the teams of Cavaliers and Celtics.
The Cavs won the first home game, and made the result down to 2-1.
And now they have a chance again to win, and make it 2-2 now.
The Celtics are known as very weak away players in playoffs, so its quite possible to be 2-2.
My pick here is Ilgauskas to score under 15,5 points.
In last game he got himself 12 points, and went 5 from 10 FG.
I expect a similar showup from him again this game, he has been pretty underish guy in last few games.
So, my pick here is Ilgauskas under 15,5 points.
GL!

Please send me the result of this pick, and a source.
Thanks!

odds are actually 1.95, thx
azwhoopinMK

Mesajde azwhoopinMK » Mie Mai 14, 2008 11:05 pm

Pick is won:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2008051205
and again:
Imagine

azwhoopinMK scrie:
azwhoopinMK scrie:Please send me the result of this pick, and a source.
Thanks!

odds are actually 1.95, thx
azwhoopinMK

Mesajde pariuri-online.ro » Mie Mai 14, 2008 11:28 pm

Thanks! In the first moment odds was 1.85, or you wrote it wrong and it was 1.95?
pariuri-online.ro
Site Admin

Mesajde azwhoopinMK » Mie Mai 14, 2008 11:50 pm

pariuri-online.ro scrie:Thanks! In the first moment odds was 1.85, or you wrote it wrong and it was 1.95?

At the time I was posting the post here at the forum, it was 1.95 (2 hours before the game

It was 1.85 like 2-3 hours earlier, when I wrote it at other place (4-5 hours before the game)
azwhoopinMK

Mesajde azwhoopinMK » Joi Mai 15, 2008 12:24 am

My two picks for today:

Game 5: Celtics-Cavs
Pick: Ilgauskas under 14,5 @ 1.75 @ bwin

Game 5 between Celtics and Cavaliers.
The series are tied at 2-2, after the Cavs won the last two games at home.
Now it's Celtics turn to win the game, and take it to Cleveland.
Celtics are quite strong at home, and I expect them to win this game.
My pick for this game is: Ilgauskas under 14,5 points.
I picked him last time to go under, and it happened.
He only scored 9 points at the game at home.
Now when Cavs are playing away I don't really expect him to do any better.
So my pick here is: Ilgauskas under 14,5 points
GL!

+7.5
------------------------------------------------------------

Game 5: Lakers-Jazz
Pick: Bryant over 32,5 @ 1.90 @ bwin

Game 5 between the Lakers and Jazz.
Jazz won the last two games at Energy SOlutions arena, and now the series are at 2-2.
The last game was quite hard, and Jazz only won it after overtime.
The Lakers seemed very strong at home in first two games,
and I think they're on way to win again here, and probably the series will be decided in game 7.
My pick here is: Bryant over 32,5 points.
Bryant to score 33 points or more, he scored 33 in the last game in Utah, but the game also had overtime.
Nevertheless, I think he'll perform well at home ground, and will probably score about 35 points here.
He's the person that scores most points, and in first two games when Lakers took 2-0 lead, he had
34 points and 38 points, respectively.
I'm sure he can repeat those performances again here.
GL!

azwhoopinMK

Mesajde azwhoopinMK » Joi Mai 15, 2008 1:42 pm

Ilgauskas pick won, Bryant pick lost 8)
azwhoopinMK

Mesajde azwhoopinMK » Sâm Mai 17, 2008 1:58 pm

Game: SLavia - Jablonec
Pick: SLavia to win by at least two goals
Odds: 1.62

Slavia Prague to be promoted to champion? YES!
This is the last round of the Czech Championship, and Slavia Prague is facing a team that has nothing to play for.
The team of Jablonec even saved themself from relegation in the last few rounds, and are 13th with 32 points.
Slavia Prague are 1st placed, with two points more than Sparta Prague, and are playing the last game in front of their fans against a team that is happy to have saved themself from relegation.
Anything but a at least two goal win for Slavia here will be very surprising to me, as they will surely try to seal the title as soon as possible, and of course make home fans happy.
Slavia has got a great chance to win here, as they face Jablonec, and every player will be super-motivated for this game, and with good play and smart game I'm sure that they will manage to get the win here, and of course promote themself as champions.
Going to take Slavia -1 Euro Handicap here.
GL!

2-2 -10

---------------------------------------------------------------

Game: Plzen - Most
Pick: Plzen
Odds: 1.50

Last round of the Czech championship.
The teams of Viktoria Plzen and Most are meeting here in the last round.
Both teams are gonna play relaxed, as both are without any need to win.
Viktoria Plzen is ranked 9th with 35 points, and are midtable team, while the team of Most is long-relegated and they are ranked 16th, last place, with only 20 points.
Viktoria Plzen the only thing left they got to play for, are their fans, as it's the last game of the season, in front of the home crowd, they will surely try to get the victory here.
As for Most, their season has been a disaster, and the away record proves that, as they got 4 draws and 10 defeats, and a goal difference of 9:24 on road.
I'll be going with Plzen here, as I believe that they will try to do everything to get the victory in front of their fans in the last game of the season.
Even one goal win will be enough, although I believe they can do it by more goals.
GL!

6-2 +5
azwhoopinMK

Re: azwhoopinMK

Mesajde azwhoopinMK » Mie Mai 28, 2008 5:57 pm

Game: Russia-Serbia ; friendly football game
Pick: Draw/draw ht/ft
Odds: 5.00
Bookie: bwin

A friendly international game between the teams of Russia and Serbia.
The game will be played in Germany, and this is the last game for Serbia, and also an important test game for the Russian team, which is going to participate in the EUro2008.
Both teams will be very careful in this game, especially Serbia which will not want to lose this game, because it's their last friendly game for some time, so coach Djukic will probably field the best team.
He will have Ivanovic and Nemanja Vidic as centre-backs, and will probably have Rukavina and Dragutinovic as LB and RB, so the defence will be very good one for Serbia.
Russia will probably field 4-1-4-1 again, and the team will look something like Akinfeev - Zirkov, Kolodin, Shirokov, Anyukov - Semak - Suchev, Zyrjanov, Semshov, Bilyaletdinov-Pogrebnyak.
This is a very good team, and I expect a nice performance here from the Hiddink boys.
It will be an interesting game, which IMO will end with a friendly result because of the friendlyness between these two countries. My pick here is draw/draw, because I believe that it will quite a friendly game.
GL!

1-1/2-1 -10
azwhoopinMK

Înapoi la mai